Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to username, approximate location or anything as requested within the game.
Third Party Service Providers
We employ some third party service providers within our games to support our service for the following reasons :
- To facilitate our Service.
- To assist us in analyzing user behaviour within the game and basic information for analytic purpose.
- To give information about the device you use such as its model, operating system, platform, and other technical information such as cookies for bug/error reporting and users demography based on their device.
- To give information about approximate location for analytical and networking purpose, for better connection to nearby servers based on IP address. The location information is limited to information of the cities/region, not specific to street name or any personally identifiable information.
- To show the country's flag to other players within the game.
- Google Play Game Service & Apple Game Centre are used for sync and save user data, connect to leaderboard and achievements.
- Advertisement ID used by advertiser to filter their advertisements to make them more relevant to your interest and age restriction, which you can opt-out if you want to.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers/database. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.